Manhattan Food Tours: Our Feelings on New York
At Manhattan Food Tours we aim for the best overall experience, and it all starts with a small and intimate group of only 8 people or less. We don’t need microphones: we’re standing right next to you.
With more than 26,000 restaurants in New York City, we are here to help you to get the best foodie experiences NYC has to offer. With the four culinary tours we have curated, you’ll get amazing food knowledge as well as the history and stories of each neighborhood.
Your guide at Manhattan Food Tours will make sure to provide you and your guests the most delicious food experience available at restaurants selected by our foodie team. So come hungry — there is more than enough great food for a filling lunch. Experience some of the best hidden gems of the Big Apple’s most popular neighborhoods. Go where we go and experience New York like a New Yorker.
We’ll take you to:
- Chinatown: famous for its amazing Asian food and lifestyle
- Hell’s Kitchen: one of the world’s best culinary experiences for the true food lover
- Greenwich Village: or as we say “the Village,” a famous neighborhood known for its tranquil parks and world-renowned food shops
- Grand Central: an NYC landmark bustling with history and a vast array of dining options all under one roof
- We can even create a custom tour for you! We do group, school and corporate team building events and can tailor tours to fit almost any event.
If you’re contacting us before your trip, we can also suggest accommodations in New York City’s most beautiful neighborhoods both on and off the beaten path. Even if you don’t tour with us and look at other New York food tours, feel free to call and ask our advice for ideas and suggestions to help you plan a great trip. You can also ask us for attraction recommendations or combine your food tour with a historic walking tour with our division Manhattan Walking Tour.
You will see the Big Apple like never before, combining both history and plenty of great food. We here at Manhattan Food Tours are waiting to meet you and show you the New York City we love.