Confirmation is sent within 24 hours. Confirmation will contain a cell phone #, meeting place, time to meet, map and general directions. If you have not sent in your voucher information, please print and present them at the point of departure.
Cancellations / Dates changes
- At least 1 week before tour: Full Refund
- Date changes must be made more than 48 hours in advance of your tour. You can then reschedule once at no additional cost or fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour are considered no-shows, and are not refundable. However, tickets are fully transferable to another party, just provide them the first and last name on your booking and they may attend in your place. Same WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT APPLIES. If you must cancel, as a courtesy, we will try to reschedule at OUR convenience.
To get a refund from a voucher purchased through a 3rd party, you must look at their policies and contact the 3rd party directly.
Custom and group tours fall under another category, please call directly to find out the appropriate policies for your group or custom tour – 914 564 0461.
All tours are held rain or shine. However, we supply ponchos if it rains. We recommend you check the weather forecast to help you choose your shoes and garments. You might want to bring an umbrella.
We can help, but ultimately you are responsible for you and your children’s safety. Since food is a big part of the tour, please make us aware of all food allergies before you partake.
Tours do not include gratuities. Most guidebooks and American Express suggest 20% of the full tour price. You even have the option to add a gratuity while booking your tour.
Diet Restrictions and Allergies
- Substitutions: Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Make sure to remind your guide at the time of the tour.
- Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy-free, or gluten-free diets).
- Our Grand Central Indoor Food Tour is not a great option for people who have a shellfish allergy or avoid seafood (no substitutions available).
Pets are not allowed on any of our food tasting tours. New York law prohibits pets from entering an establishment that serves food or drink.
You must be 21 years or older and be able to prove it with an I.D. to be able to drink alcohol on the tour.